Thursday, 26 July 2012

Hello.


The first thought that comes to my head when I think about bloggers in Singapore is that there is a gap in the market. There are 3 really famous people that come to mind when I think about bloggers...

XiaXue

Qiu Qiu

And finally, Steven Lim.

(Hope I'm not infringing any copyrights by taking your pictures off your blogs, please don't sue meeeeeee!)


Now I do not mean this in a bad way but I don't really think there is a really famous straight (I think) guy blogger besides Steven Lim. And well I hope there's room for one more, hopefully me!!

Haha, so anyway, here's me having a go at the blogger market, saturated as it is.. The thing is, I guess the recent trend nowadays is youtube Vlogs or something like that. Which is fine, cause I have friends (whom I have met recently, namely Noah Yap and Tosh Rock) who are doing really well, and I'm happy for them, really. But somehow, even though I'm an actor, doing a monologue to a camera isn't really my thing..


I guess I prefer to weigh in on current events, or rather talk nonsense, safely behind a computer, where I can be nerdy with my specs.
Hmmm so I guess a self introduction is in order, well, I'm Joshua, nice to meet you. I was born in Melbourne, Australia but raised here in Singapore! 

Flinders



I go back to Aussie land on a regular basis cause I have family there and was supposed to return back there to do my Uni after ARMY BUT THEN! I GOT MY BIG BREAK IN ACTING! hahaa Mister Jack Neo cast me as the lead in the movie "Ah Boys To Men", where I got to meet loads of famous people like Irene Ang, Richard Low (mostly remembered for his LIM BEI Scenes), Lao Zha Bo, Qiu Qiu , Noah, Tosh, the list goes on.



Here are some pictures taken at the recent press conference of ABTM!





So yeah, I guess things have been kinda crazy in a good way recently, and I've never been so tired in my life (albeit a happy kind of tired). Been learning from the veterans and hoping that my best will be good enough for this movie.

Ta da, that's all for my first post. Hope it didn't bore anyone to death, yet. I guess some feedback would be helpful if you have any CONSTRUCTIVE feedback to give. Hahaa toodle loo.


1 comment:

  1. I just came to say hello too, Joshua. Hope you're doing well :)

    ReplyDelete