Thursday, 13 September 2012

Liebster Award

Now, I was 3 of a quarters way through this VERY VERY Intellectual post about how much I love making/eating pies and I found this comment on my blog.

 

Stumbled across your blog a few days ago, love how modest you are! Definitely an inspiration to younger actors. ^^ The filming sounds so tough, I think I felt a little similar doing the Duke of Edinburgh hike. Looking forward to seeing the final result!

I tagged you for the Liebster award btw! Thought it would be nice to see how a male would answer these questions differently to a female! Maybe do it if you have some free time! :)

 
So, being the distracted person I am, I went to google what on earth a Liebster Award meant, and then found out that PLUMI has a blog too! (And I have to say, she is much prettier than I am, Her blog is way neater as well) So anyway it was really interesting reading what this is all about and well, I've answered all of them in an truthful manner ok! No Censorship! (Done in 10mins Whee!)



By the way, comments rock. They make me feel like someone is talking back to me :)

Rules:

 
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves

2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer

3. Choose 11 people and tag
them in your post.

4. Go to their page and tell them!

5. No tag backs!
 

1. Tell me one of your bad habits

I am known as Mister "Off" in the house. I annoy my family constantly by switching off any appliance that is not being guarded by a human being.

2. If you had to be an animal what would it be

A horse, they are just really handsome animals
 
3. Favourite dessert?

Chocolate Ice cream, damn I am boring OR WHUT!

4. Tea or coffee?

Tea, English breakfast with 2 sugars and a dash of milk please.

5. What colour is your underwear HAHAAHAA

uh it's sleeping time now, so commando?

6. Do you believe in horoscopes?

No way Jose!

7. What's your favourite fruit?

WATERMELON, NO! MANGO!, NO! KIWI! ugh, shoot me already.

8. How many bedrooms does your house/flat/where you are living have?

4

9. What is the most you are willing to spend on one item of clothing?

Depends who the item is for.

10. What beauty product can you not live without?

 Soap. I am a hygiene freak

11. What's the time?

10.24
 
Now, Here are the questions Plumi http://plumix1.blogspot.sg/ asked me!

1. If you were the opposite sex for one day, what would you do?

Take a long shower

2. If you could have any super power, what would it be?

 The ability to un-gay people who I think are hot.

3. Would you rather be too hot, or too cold?

Too cold, cause it's nice to snuggle by the fireplace

4. Who is your role model? And why?

Freddie Ljunberg, Cause he was freaking hot and a hero for ARSENAL!

5. If you could invite any 3 people, dead or alive, to a dinner party, who would they be?

Leo dicaprio, Jamie Oliver and lastly, a waiter (who can wash the dishes as well).

6. Are you a morning person, or a night person?

Morning, shocking right.

7. If you could go back, to one moment in your life ,what would it be?

The time when I did something wrong in the army :(

8. What is your current favourite song?

Dishwalla - Every little thing

9. Would you rather eat poo flavoured chocolate, or chocolate flavoured poo? (courtesy of my lovely brother >_<)

I'd shove it down his throat, one at a time, and see which he thinks is less disgusting

10. What part of you do you find the most attractive?

My triceps

11. What is your ringtone?
Big Bang Theory! (A WHOLE UNIVERSE WAS IN A HOT DENSE STATE.......)



So anyway, I think the idea is for me to come up with 11 questions for other people to do as well. And since I don't know that many bloggers I'm gonna leave it open ended, meaning anyone who sees this can just go ahead and give it a shot.

Q1. How often do you exercise?

Q2. Which animal best describes your best friend?

Q3. Are you a park or beach person?

Q4. Do you prefer your partner/ future partner to be shaved or not?

Q5. What is the one country you want to visit before you pass on?

Q6.Complete this sentence. Vegetarians are..

Q7. What is the moment which changed your life completely? (aside from being born)

Q8. One person who you admire the most?

Q9. Poultry or seafood?

Q10. How many hours of sleep do you get on the average?

Q11. Most annoying song you've heard recently?

6 comments:

  1. Q1. Once or twice a week. ( I don't like running... :/)
    Q2. Pig. (hehe)
    Q3. Beach:) I loveeeee Picnics!
    Q4. Shaved! :D
    Q5. Germany/Italy/France
    Q6. Vegetarians are people who don't eat veggies I guess? XP
    Q7. From someone telling me all my mistakes and what I have to do to make me a better person.:)
    Q8. You. Joshua Tan, my idol! :D
    Q9. Seafood...
    Q10. Probably 10hours.
    Q11. Ganganam Style - PSY ( It's catchy and I like it, but I'm kinda getting sick of it... :/ )

    My answers to your questions done sir! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happened to chance upon your blog and decided to try this out :)
    Q1. How often do you exercise?
    i try my very best. could probably be more

    Q2. Which animal best describes your best friend?
    ox. she's strong, determined and extremely focused

    Q3. Are you a park or beach person?
    can i choose both?

    Q4. Do you prefer your partner/ future partner to be shaved or not?
    definitely shaved. just look at brad pitt now...

    Q5. What is the one country you want to visit before you pass on?
    greece

    Q6.Complete this sentence. Vegetarians are..
    out of their mind

    Q7. What is the moment which changed your life completely? (aside from being born)
    meeting God

    Q8. One person who you admire the most?
    My dad. Funniest, most hardworking person I know. Who happens to have the biggest heart as well.

    Q9. Poultry or seafood?
    Poultry

    Q10. How many hours of sleep do you get on the average?
    not enough

    Q11. Most annoying song you've heard recently?
    steady steady pom pi pi on class 95

    awesome blog btw. reading was a joy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Q1. How often do you exercise?
    - at least once a week
    Q2. Which animal best describes your best friend?
    - hm.owls and doves
    Q3. Are you a park or beach person?
    -anywhere under the sun
    Q4. Do you prefer your partner/ future partner to be shaved or not?
    - whatever makes him happy
    Q5. What is the one country you want to visit before you pass on?
    - venice
    Q6.Complete this sentence. Vegetarians are..
    dedicated + committed
    Q7. What is the moment which changed your life completely? (aside from being born)
    - hm.smth in 2009
    Q8. One person who you admire the most?
    - dad
    Q9. Poultry or seafood?
    - poultry + pepper crab
    Q10. How many hours of sleep do you get on the average?
    - 8h
    Q11. Most annoying song you've heard recently?
    - cant think of anything of my head

    ReplyDelete
  5. Q1. How often do you exercise?
    - 3-4 times a week... Love sports...
    Q2. Which animal best describes your best friend?
    -Rabbit :p
    Q3. Are you a park or beach person?
    -BEACH PERSON LA! Volleyball player here! Haha!
    Q4. Do you prefer your partner/ future partner to be shaved or not?
    I don't care as long as he's being himself anyway...
    Q5. What is the one country you want to visit before you pass on?
    -Australia!!!
    Q6.Complete this sentence. Vegetarians are..
    -THIN.
    Q7. What is the moment which changed your life completely? (aside from being born)
    Family Bonding/ Hanging out with friends
    Q8. One person who you admire the most?
    Parents and my idols... Heheh that's you!
    Q9. Poultry or seafood?
    Poultry!
    Q10. How many hours of sleep do you get on the average?
    8 hours
    Q11. Most annoying song you've heard recently?
    Rebecca Black-Friday
    (I'm bored and slow girl)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Q1. How often do you exercise?
    (i try to...)once in 2 weeks?

    Q2. Which animal best describes your best friend?
    Something lovely and trustworthy (sorry i don't really know animals well..:/)

    Q3. Are you a park or beach person?
    Beach. I like how the sand sinks in when i walk on them, and how the water washes them off when they come up.

    Q4. Do you prefer your partner/ future partner to be shaved or not?
    Not shaved. (I know guys care a lot about their hair, but it's an affectionate move when girls slightly mess with them)

    Q5. What is the one country you want to visit before you pass on?
    London!

    Q6.Complete this sentence. Vegetarians are..
    Amazing (I can't imagine how they manage to do it..)

    Q7. What is the moment which changed your life completely? (aside from being born)
    From guilt to freedom.

    Q8. One person who you admire the most?
    My cell leader. (the most awesome lady i've ever met)

    Q9. Poultry or seafood?
    Poultry (anytime man!)

    Q10. How many hours of sleep do you get on the average?
    6-8, depending of amount of workload from sch..

    Q11. Most annoying song you've heard recently?
    if Gwiyomi could be counted as one, then YESSSSSS! >:(

    ReplyDelete